About Great Resumes Fast
President & CEO
I started Great Resumes Fast more than 7 years ago with the mission of using my 12+ years of human resources, recruiting, and hiring experience to create interview-winning resumes for job seekers who really didn’t know what a resume should look or “sound” like.
We operate on the principle of The Golden Rule (Luke 6:31) and always strive to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated.
I hand-select exceptionally talented, credentialed, and ambitious writers who are laser-focused on putting client needs first and creating unique resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that make our clients outshine their competition. Our exclusive resume consultation and collaboration process is the secret behind our success—and the reason we can guarantee our clients interviews within 60 days or less.
Our success has earned us a 5-star rating from an independent resume writer-review website (TopResumeServices.com), much praise from our highly satisfied clients (just Google our customer reviews online!) and two Toast of the Resume Industry Writer Awards.
In addition to 12+ years of experience as a hiring manager, recruiter, and human resources manager directing the hiring and talent acquisition of thousands of job seekers, I employ writers with similar experience and documented credentials.
Our certifications and credentials include:
- Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRW)
- Academy Certified Resume Writers (ACRW)
- Certified Professional Job Search Coaches (CPCC)
- Certified Job and Career Transition Coaches (JCTC)
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Holders (Human Resources, Journalism, English, Business Management, Social Work, Communications, Public Relations, and more)
- Former Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Staffing Agency Directors
- Multi-Published Writers, NY Times Bestselling Job Search/Resume Series, Career Launch Series, and many more!
Additionally, I am a trusted media expert who has been quoted hundreds of times throughout these publications and many more:
About the President and CEO
A nationally recognized resume expert, Jessica Holbrook Hernandez is President/CEO of Great Resumes Fast and a former human resources manager and recruiter. Leveraging more than ten years’ experience directing hiring practices for Fortune 500 companies, Jessica has developed proprietary, innovative, and success-proven resume development and personal branding strategies that generate powerful results for the clients of Great Resumes Fast. As a global resume authority and trusted media source, Jessica has been featured and quoted numerous times throughout CNN.com, Monster.com, Job Talk America radio, SmartBrief, International Business Times, and more. Jessica also has her Bachelor of Science degree in Communications/Public Relations from the University of North Florida.
Executive Assistant to Jessica Hernandez
Raffaella Morgan joined the GRF team in 2013. She brings more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of administrative support. She has worked both on-site and virtually to enhance human resources processes, coordinate schedules, organize meetings and events, train new employees, manage financials, and produce detailed spreadsheets and reports. Proactive and service-centered, she leverages her expert project management and communication skills to ensure internal efficiency and facilitate exceptional customer service. Raffaella’s passion for helping people carries over into her personal life. She is active in many organizations in her community and volunteers at Metropolitan Ministries to help provide meals and clothing to local homeless and underprivileged residents.
CPRW, Professional Resume Writer
Professional & Executive Resume Writer
MFA, Professional Resume Writer
Professional Resume Writer, Former Recruiter/Hiring Manager
Professional & Executive Resume Writer
CPRW, Executive Resume Writer
Expert proofreader-copy editor
My writers are experts in the following industries:
- Administrative and Support Services
- Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- Architectural Services
- Arts, Entertainment and Media
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
- Career Change
- Community, Social Services and Nonprofit
- Computers, Hardware
- Computers, Software
- Construction, Mining and Trades
- Consulting Services
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Education, Training and Library
- Employment Placement Agencies
- Finance, Economics
- Financial Services
- Government and Policy
- Healthcare, Nursing
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Hospitality, Tourism
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Internet, E-Commerce
- Law Enforcement and Security
- Manufacturing and Production
- Military Transition
- Personal Care and Service
- Real Estate
- Restaurant and Food Service
- Retail, Wholesale
- Sports and Recreation
- Supply Chain
- Transportation and Warehousing
Top Career Website - 2016
Knock 'em Dead
Jessica Hernandez, President of Great Resumes Fast is an expert panelist quoted numerous times throughout the newest release in this NY Times Bestselling Series:
We’re Resume Partners with:
Trusted Resume Writing Experts for Biotechnology Resumes, Pharmaceutical Resumes, Hospitality Resumes and Healthcare Resumes.
- 60-day Interview Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Choose Us?
- 99.9%+ Client Satisfaction
- Certified Resume Writers
- High-Impact, Branded Resumes
- No Worksheets/Questionnaires
- Guaranteed Interviews
How the Process Works?
- Initial Contact
- Phone Consultation
- Review and Revisions
- Final Documents
I just wanted to let you know that I have accepted a position as the Lead Program Manage.... My salary increased by $30,000. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! This is a wonderful service and worth every penny!